It's hard to know just how to take Jackass: The Movie. It's not exactly stupid — who else would have thought of releasing a movie that's pretty much exactly the same as the TV show it's based on? Cynical might be a better word. Or even inspired — as long as your definition of inspiration includes shoving a toy car in your rear end. Jackass: The Movie (the DVD) throws in thirty minutes of new stunts. In one, "Pocket Ass Return," Johnny Knoxville tries to return a gay-sex toy that he says gave him a "mid-shaft gash."
Jackass: The Movie
- Jackass: The Movie
- Johnny Knoxville, Jason 'Wee Man' Acuna, Brandon DiCamillo, Ryan Dunn, Dave England
- Directed by Jeff Tremaine
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- 'Walking Dead' Companion Series Official
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Is This the Beginning of One Direction's End?
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- What Does Ted Cruz Look Like?