It's hard to know just how to take Jackass: The Movie. It's not exactly stupid — who else would have thought of releasing a movie that's pretty much exactly the same as the TV show it's based on? Cynical might be a better word. Or even inspired — as long as your definition of inspiration includes shoving a toy car in your rear end. Jackass: The Movie (the DVD) throws in thirty minutes of new stunts. In one, "Pocket Ass Return," Johnny Knoxville tries to return a gay-sex toy that he says gave him a "mid-shaft gash."
Jackass: The Movie
- Jackass: The Movie
- Johnny Knoxville, Jason 'Wee Man' Acuna, Brandon DiCamillo, Ryan Dunn, Dave England
- Directed by Jeff Tremaine
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- The 10 Wildest Rap Beefs of All Time
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time