The new dose of Jackass is way dumber, grosser and gayer (there are more things shoved up male butts than a cowboy could dream of up on Brokeback Mountain, and the guys even sing a homo anthem from La Cage aux folles). Just don't ask me to pin a rating to this painfully funny S&M party flick. If you get off on the idea of Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, Chris Pontius and the gang pulling a stallion's throbbing penis out of a mare and then chugging down the horse jizz, only four will do. If you puke at the thought of watching the guys plucking their pubes and heinie hairs to make a beard for Ehren McGhehey to wear in a skit on Islamic terrorism, zero will seem too generous. For everybody, the recent death of Steve Irwin may cast a pall over the bit in which Steve-O sticks a fishhook in his cheek and uses himself as bait for sharks and other monsters of the deep. But the heart of Jackass — the adolescent drive to bash body and soul into the symbolic brick wall of maturity remains pure.
Jackass: Number Two
- Jackass: Number Two
- Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Stephen 'Steve-O' Glover, Chris Pontius, Preston Lacy
- Directed by Jeff Tremaine
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Watch John Oliver Defend Transgender Rights on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- Watch U2 Play 'Gloria' for First Time In 10 Years at Chicago Show
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67
- Glen Campbell's Daughter Ashley Details Dad's Declining Health
- Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman Remember Yes' Chris Squire