The guy who directed Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth changes it up by doing a doc about three guitar gods — Led Zep's Jimmy Page, U2's the Edge and the White Stripes' Jack White. The cameras follow each of them home, let them talk shop and then put them onstage together in Los Angeles for an electrifying jam session. Does this sound like rock heaven? It is.
It Might Get Loud
- It Might Get Loud
- Jack White, the Edge, Jimmy Page
- Directed by Davis Guggenheim
From The Archives Issue 371: June 10, 1982
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- In Response to Trump, Another Dangerous Movement Appears
- ‘Serial’ Subject Adnan Syed: 4 Key Pieces of Evidence, Explained
- Can Taylor Swift Sue Kanye West Over 'Famous' Video?
- The Passion of Dave Grohl
- The Stoner Arms Dealers: How Two American Kids Became Big-Time Weapons Traders
- The Reaction to Brexit Is the Reason Brexit Happened
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- FBI Adds 10th Woman to 'Most Wanted' List: Meet Them All