Impostor, based encouragingly on a short story by the great Philip K. Dick, zaps the spy game into the future. It's 2079, and the world, at war with aliens for more than ten years, needs scientist Spencer Olham (Gary Sinise) to protect it from nuclear and biological weapons. But is Spencer who he says he is? Even his wife (Madeleine Stowe) has doubts. The film raises timely questions about warfare and surveillance, but director Gary Fleder (Don't Say a Word) pushes the same old cliches in Blade Runner packaging.
- Gary Sinise, Madeleine Stowe, Vincent D'Onofrio, Tony Shaloub, Mekhi Phifer
- Directed by Gary Fleder
From The Archives Issue 335: January 22, 1981
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Watch Martin Scorsese Impersonate Robert De Niro on 'Fallon'
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece