We'll always have Paris, at least to kick around, thanks to a zombiefied performance worthy of George Romero in this limp-dick of a comedy. Still, Hilton deserves my generous half- rating: It takes guts to appear onscreen again after House of Wax. Hilton is wax incarnate as the hottie who won't sleep with her nerd prince (Joel David Moore) until he finds a consort for her BFF (Christine Lakin), a nottie of such scabby, acned horror that you know a makeover is coming. Too bad no one thought to make over this dumping ground for clichés. The film in its opening weekend brought in a shockingly low-rent $234 per screen. So much for Hilton family loyalty. Just to keep Paris out of pout mode, the family could have bought the theaters out.
The Hottie & the Nottie
- The Hottie & the Nottie
- Paris Hilton, Joel Moore, Christine Lakin, Adam Kulbersh
- Directed by Tom Putnam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 'Game of Thrones' Will Have Eighth Season, Promises HBO Exec
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track