We'll always have Paris, at least to kick around, thanks to a zombiefied performance worthy of George Romero in this limp-dick of a comedy. Still, Hilton deserves my generous half- rating: It takes guts to appear onscreen again after House of Wax. Hilton is wax incarnate as the hottie who won't sleep with her nerd prince (Joel David Moore) until he finds a consort for her BFF (Christine Lakin), a nottie of such scabby, acned horror that you know a makeover is coming. Too bad no one thought to make over this dumping ground for clichés. The film in its opening weekend brought in a shockingly low-rent $234 per screen. So much for Hilton family loyalty. Just to keep Paris out of pout mode, the family could have bought the theaters out.
The Hottie & the Nottie
- The Hottie & the Nottie
- Paris Hilton, Joel Moore, Christine Lakin, Adam Kulbersh
- Directed by Tom Putnam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Music Industry Sets Friday as New Global Release Day
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'