We'll always have Paris, at least to kick around, thanks to a zombiefied performance worthy of George Romero in this limp-dick of a comedy. Still, Hilton deserves my generous half- rating: It takes guts to appear onscreen again after House of Wax. Hilton is wax incarnate as the hottie who won't sleep with her nerd prince (Joel David Moore) until he finds a consort for her BFF (Christine Lakin), a nottie of such scabby, acned horror that you know a makeover is coming. Too bad no one thought to make over this dumping ground for clichés. The film in its opening weekend brought in a shockingly low-rent $234 per screen. So much for Hilton family loyalty. Just to keep Paris out of pout mode, the family could have bought the theaters out.
The Hottie & the Nottie
- The Hottie & the Nottie
- Paris Hilton, Joel Moore, Christine Lakin, Adam Kulbersh
- Directed by Tom Putnam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Watch John Oliver Defend Transgender Rights on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Watch U2 Play 'Gloria' for First Time In 10 Years at Chicago Show
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67
- Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman Remember Yes' Chris Squire
- Glen Campbell's Daughter Ashley Details Dad's Declining Health