We'll always have Paris, at least to kick around, thanks to a zombiefied performance worthy of George Romero in this limp-dick of a comedy. Still, Hilton deserves my generous half- rating: It takes guts to appear onscreen again after House of Wax. Hilton is wax incarnate as the hottie who won't sleep with her nerd prince (Joel David Moore) until he finds a consort for her BFF (Christine Lakin), a nottie of such scabby, acned horror that you know a makeover is coming. Too bad no one thought to make over this dumping ground for clichés. The film in its opening weekend brought in a shockingly low-rent $234 per screen. So much for Hilton family loyalty. Just to keep Paris out of pout mode, the family could have bought the theaters out.
The Hottie & the Nottie
- The Hottie & the Nottie
- Paris Hilton, Joel Moore, Christine Lakin, Adam Kulbersh
- Directed by Tom Putnam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise