Take a tired formula about a hostage situation in a small town where a mob accountant (Kevin Pollak) and his brat son and jailbait daughter are held captive at home by three psychos. Add Bruce Willis, hamming it up as a burnt-out L.A. hostage negotiator who comes to said small town to take the easy job of police chief, only to be called back to duty by sneaking into the house and saving the day. Stir with a director, Florent Siri, who has no shame about stealing every sadistic suspense trick from the Die Hard series. Serve to a gullible audience willing to pay top dollar for secondhand goods. Keep serving for as long as you can get away with it.
- Bruce Willis, Jonathan Tucker, Serena Scott Thomas, Michelle Horn, Ben Foster
- Directed by Florent Emilio Siri
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'