In this live-action, 3D update of Jonathan's Swift's classic satire, Jack Black plays Lemuel Gulliver, a travel writer who lands in the Bermuda Triangle and finds himself among the little people. The 3D effects are beyond cheesy when they exist at all. At one point, Black puts out a fire by pissing on it. It's my job as a critic to piss on this dumb excuse for a movie. Consider it done.
- Gulliver's Travels
- Jack Black
- Directed by Rob Letterman
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'