Next to finding a lump of coal under your Christmas tree, I can't think of a worse gift for the holiday season than a ticket to Grudge Match. Sylvester Stallone, 67, plays Henry "Razor" Sharp, a Pittsburgh boxer who decided to retire in 1983 just before a decisive third match with Billy "The Kid" McDonnen, played by Robert De Niro, 70. Now these two feuding AARP stalwarts decide to hold a grudge match to settle the score. The jokes are older than the actors. "Gutsy move to go without a bra," Razor tells The Kid. You get my drift. The fight scenes are drag-ass. Add shameless tearjerking when Kim Basinger, 60, shows up as the babe they both once loved. You don't need a ref to see that paychecks were the prime motivation for this soggy Rocky vs. Raging Bull saga. Watching De Niro and Stallone piss all over their most iconic roles provides no pleasure. It made me feel – Sad. Sad. Sad.
- Grudge Match
- Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stallone
- Directed by Peter Segal
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'