Gone in 60 Seconds is the latest summer no-brainer from Jerry Bruckheimer (Armageddon, Con Air), the producer who pays large amounts of cash to serious actors — in this case Oscar winners Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie and Robert Duvall — to play second fiddle to machinery. Cars are the stars here as Cage and his gang sweat to steal fifty of those babies in one night to ransom his little brother (Giovanni Ribisi) from the mob. Director Dominic Sena (Kalifornia) puts pedal to the metal in a product that will delight car junkies and drive cinephiles to swear off film until fall.
Gone In Sixty Seconds
- Gone In Sixty Seconds
- Nicolas Cage
- Directed by Dominic Sena
From The Archives Issue 381: October 28, 1982
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'
- 10 Things We Learned From Carly Simon's Revealing New Memoir
- Watch Jennifer Lopez's Dance to Nicki Minaj, the Weeknd in 2015 AMAs Opener