Gone in 60 Seconds is the latest summer no-brainer from Jerry Bruckheimer (Armageddon, Con Air), the producer who pays large amounts of cash to serious actors — in this case Oscar winners Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie and Robert Duvall — to play second fiddle to machinery. Cars are the stars here as Cage and his gang sweat to steal fifty of those babies in one night to ransom his little brother (Giovanni Ribisi) from the mob. Director Dominic Sena (Kalifornia) puts pedal to the metal in a product that will delight car junkies and drive cinephiles to swear off film until fall.
Gone In Sixty Seconds
- Gone In Sixty Seconds
- Nicolas Cage
- Directed by Dominic Sena
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Ad-Rock Makes First Ever Solo Talk Show Visit to 'Tonight Show'
- James Bond Haunted by Ghosts of His Past in 'Spectre' Teaser
- 5 Reasons to Oppose Abortion Bans
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'