Gone in 60 Seconds is the latest summer no-brainer from Jerry Bruckheimer (Armageddon, Con Air), the producer who pays large amounts of cash to serious actors — in this case Oscar winners Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie and Robert Duvall — to play second fiddle to machinery. Cars are the stars here as Cage and his gang sweat to steal fifty of those babies in one night to ransom his little brother (Giovanni Ribisi) from the mob. Director Dominic Sena (Kalifornia) puts pedal to the metal in a product that will delight car junkies and drive cinephiles to swear off film until fall.
Gone In Sixty Seconds
- Gone In Sixty Seconds
- Nicolas Cage
- Directed by Dominic Sena
From The Archives Issue 381: October 28, 1982
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Kanye West to Debut New Album at Madison Square Garden