Nate and Josh, two Colorado fuck-ups behind the everything-goes noise band Friends Forever, don't perform at clubs, they stage raucous spectacles inside their beat-up VW van. The documentary follows the jackass troubadours as they travel cross-country, get shut down by cops, improvise butt-stupid lyrics and pledge to "make the worst music that's ever made." The duo's left-field tenacity is kind of admirable, but the big problem with Friends Forever is that their desperately nonconformist antics get old real fast.
- Friends Forever
- Sean Bourke, Emma Hamilton, Talulah Riley
- Directed by Marcal Fores
From The Archives Issue 383: November 25, 1982
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Obama Takes on Climate Change: The Rolling Stone Interview
- Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'