Nate and Josh, two Colorado fuck-ups behind the everything-goes noise band Friends Forever, don't perform at clubs, they stage raucous spectacles inside their beat-up VW van. The documentary follows the jackass troubadours as they travel cross-country, get shut down by cops, improvise butt-stupid lyrics and pledge to "make the worst music that's ever made." The duo's left-field tenacity is kind of admirable, but the big problem with Friends Forever is that their desperately nonconformist antics get old real fast.
- Friends Forever
- Sean Bourke, Emma Hamilton, Talulah Riley
- Directed by Marcal Fores
From The Archives Issue 383: November 25, 1982
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Sam Hunt: How a Former College Football Star Is Making Over Country Music
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost