Nate and Josh, two Colorado fuck-ups behind the everything-goes noise band Friends Forever, don't perform at clubs, they stage raucous spectacles inside their beat-up VW van. The documentary follows the jackass troubadours as they travel cross-country, get shut down by cops, improvise butt-stupid lyrics and pledge to "make the worst music that's ever made." The duo's left-field tenacity is kind of admirable, but the big problem with Friends Forever is that their desperately nonconformist antics get old real fast.
- Friends Forever
- Sean Bourke, Emma Hamilton, Talulah Riley
- Directed by Marcal Fores
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Cookie Monster and 'Sesame Street' Spoof 'Avengers'