Jack Black, fresh from his tri-umph in School of Rock, takes a hard fall in this not even half-baked farce — directed by Oscar winner Barry Levinson, no less. Black plays an inventor who instills murderous envy in his best friend (the ubiquitous Ben Stiller) by making millions off a spray called Vapoorizer. You spray the stuff on dog poo, and the poo just vapoorizes. Later, environmentalists are up in arms. "Where did the shit go?" they want to know. The answer is painfully obvious: into the screenplay.
- Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Christopher Walken, Rachel Weisz, Amy Poehler
- Directed by Barry Levinson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch John Oliver Slam Fashion Industry's Child Labor Practices
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'