Jennifer Garner should have used an alias instead of putting her name on this breathlessly boring spinoff of Daredevil, the 2003 Marvel Comics misfire in which she co-starred with her new honey, Ben Affleck. Garner is back (Affleck isn't) doing martial-arts kicks as Elektra, this time dressed in skimpy S&M Madonna rejects. The hottie lady in red has returned from the dead in the form of a cranky, listless contract killer redeemed by the love of the little girl (Kirsten Prout) she saves from — oh, who the hell cares?
- Jennifer Garner, Joe Pantoliano, Terence Stamp, Kirstin Prout, Goran Visnjic
- Directed by Rob Bowman
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Mental Floss11 Famous Actors Who Apologized for Their Own Movies
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Rupert Murdoch Is Deviant Scum
- Hear Pharrell's Sultry Remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- 10 Things We Learned From Elvis Costello's Brilliant New Memoir
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Inside Motley Crue's Live Excess: From Roller Coaster Drums to Fire-Spitting Bass
- The Billion View Club: YouTube's 10 Most Watched Videos
- Go Behind the Scenes of Bob Dylan's 'Highway 61 Revisited' Album Cover
- Steven Spielberg's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best