Admit it. You’re secretly itching to see Nic Cage at his bugfuck craziest driving angry in 3D and a hilarious wig while mangling dumb dialogue to the point of incomprehension. Thank you for that courtesy, Mr. Cage. Actually, his character John Milton (I’m not making this up) has just lit out of Hell (yes, that Hell) to save his little granddaughter from becoming the devil’s new messiah at the behest of a cultist called King (Billy Burke). Amber Heard pays a waitress with a love for short-shorts and no objection to having her body slobbered over by the camera. Thank you for the courtesy, Ms. Heard. She also supplies our hero with a stolen 1969 Dodge Charger. One of the two stars I’ve given this grindhouse guilty pleasure goes exclusively to William Fichtner as The Accountant, Satan’s wingman and resident quipster. Patrick Lussier is listed as The Director, though I saw no evidence of anyone in control. What’s your tolerance level for this noxious nonsense? You know best. Being stoned or otherwise buzzed might help.
Drive Angry 3D
- Drive Angry 3D
- Nicolas Cage
- Directed by Patrick Lussier
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- The 10 Craziest Beefs in MTV VMA History
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- Keith Richards Talks First Solo LP in 23 Years: 'Time Flies!'
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor