Admit it. You’re secretly itching to see Nic Cage at his bugfuck craziest driving angry in 3D and a hilarious wig while mangling dumb dialogue to the point of incomprehension. Thank you for that courtesy, Mr. Cage. Actually, his character John Milton (I’m not making this up) has just lit out of Hell (yes, that Hell) to save his little granddaughter from becoming the devil’s new messiah at the behest of a cultist called King (Billy Burke). Amber Heard pays a waitress with a love for short-shorts and no objection to having her body slobbered over by the camera. Thank you for the courtesy, Ms. Heard. She also supplies our hero with a stolen 1969 Dodge Charger. One of the two stars I’ve given this grindhouse guilty pleasure goes exclusively to William Fichtner as The Accountant, Satan’s wingman and resident quipster. Patrick Lussier is listed as The Director, though I saw no evidence of anyone in control. What’s your tolerance level for this noxious nonsense? You know best. Being stoned or otherwise buzzed might help.
Drive Angry 3D
- Drive Angry 3D
- Nicolas Cage
- Directed by Patrick Lussier
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- Exclusive: Nate Ruess on Going Solo and the Future of fun.
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Children of ISIS
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Nate Ruess Goes Solo With 'Nothing Without Love' Video
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'