Admit it. You’re secretly itching to see Nic Cage at his bugfuck craziest driving angry in 3D and a hilarious wig while mangling dumb dialogue to the point of incomprehension. Thank you for that courtesy, Mr. Cage. Actually, his character John Milton (I’m not making this up) has just lit out of Hell (yes, that Hell) to save his little granddaughter from becoming the devil’s new messiah at the behest of a cultist called King (Billy Burke). Amber Heard pays a waitress with a love for short-shorts and no objection to having her body slobbered over by the camera. Thank you for the courtesy, Ms. Heard. She also supplies our hero with a stolen 1969 Dodge Charger. One of the two stars I’ve given this grindhouse guilty pleasure goes exclusively to William Fichtner as The Accountant, Satan’s wingman and resident quipster. Patrick Lussier is listed as The Director, though I saw no evidence of anyone in control. What’s your tolerance level for this noxious nonsense? You know best. Being stoned or otherwise buzzed might help.
Drive Angry 3D
- Drive Angry 3D
- Nicolas Cage
- Directed by Patrick Lussier
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- How J.J. Abrams and Hulu Brought Stephen King's '11.22.63' to TV
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'