Die may not be the best James Bond film — how could it be, since Sean Connery isn't in it? But Pierce Brosnan, in his fourth time at bat, finally finds the right note of killer charm. And Halle Berry does wonders for a bikini, just like the one that almost covered Ursula Andress in the first Bond film, Dr. No. What makes this two-disc set a keeper are the extras, which expand on everything from the opening credits to stunts, action, gadgets and the footage that had to be digitally altered. It's orgasm time for 007 freaks.
Die Another Day
- Die Another Day
- Pierce Brosnan, Halle Berry, Rosamund Pike, Toby Stephens, Rick Yune
- Directed by Lee Tamahori
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'