Some people find this mix of Internet porn and corporate spying easy to hate. But look closely at the hypnotic images presented by French director Olivier Assayas (Irma Vep), and a potent film emerges. Connie Nielsen, as an American exec for a French video company, fends off a deceitful assistant (Chloe Sevigny) and tries to acquire a Japanese 3-D animated porn site. Extras include astute commentary from Assayas and a cool feature with Sonic Youth on the making of the soundtrack.
- Connie Nielsen, Charles Berling, Chloe Sevigny, Gina Gershon, Dominique Reymond
- Directed by Marie-Jeanne Pascal
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- One Direction Members Respond to Zayn Malik's Exit