Vince Vaughn deserves better than this Hollywood version of the French-Canadian film Starbuck, a fact-based story about a meat-truck driver who fathered 533 children through long-ago sperm donations. Now 142 of his kids want to sue. Ken Scott, director of both films, tries futilely for laughs and tears. Delivery Man is one joke stretched to the breaking point. Mine was reached.
- Delivery Man
- Vince Vaughn
- Directed by Ken Scott
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Buddy Guy on the Rolling Stones: 'They Were So Damn Wild'
- How a Canadian U2 Tribute Band Got Onstage With the Real Thing
- Andy Samberg on '7 Days in Hell,' Mockumentaries and Threeways
- Hear Turnpike Troubadours' Roadhouse-Ready 'Down Here'
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies