Just the idea of Mark Wahlberg playing a smuggler unable to go straight sounds like a dream popcorn movie. But Contraband, based on Baltasar Kormákur's Nordic hit Reykjavik-Rotterdam, goes down in a sea of Hollywood clichés as Wahlberg ignores his good wife (Kate Beckinsale) and runs counterfeit bills out of Panama. Wahlberg could sleepwalk through this role, and does. See this movie and you'll surely follow his lead.
- Mark Wahlberg, Kate Beckinsale
- Directed by Baltasar Kormakur
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Pink Floyd Reunited With Roger Waters 10 Years Ago This Week
- Meet the Beatle: A Guide to Ringo Starr's Solo Career in 20 Songs
- Watch Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young With Pearl Jam, Blind Melon Members
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener