Abort! Abort! It's that time of year when Hollywood releases movies it should never have made in the first place. These are the turd droppings that studios, fearing the worst, refuse to preview for critics. That leaves only the trailer to give you a fix on Collateral Damage, which stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as a Los Angeles firefighter whose wife and child are killed in a terrorist bombing. Yes, this is the flick Warner Bros. postponed after 9/11. Vowing revenge, Ah-nuld races to Colombia to track down the villain, who asks, "What's the difference between you and I?" To which Ah-nuld replies, "The difference is, I'm just gonna kill you." And you were worried this film might lack sensitivity and gravitas.
- Collateral Damage
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Leguizamo
- Directed by Andrew Davis
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- How I Conquered 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman