What happens when a jealous wife hires a hooker to make a play for her husband to see if he'll bite? See Chloe, Atom Egoyan's remake of the 2003 French film Nathalie, and find out. I didn't believe a word of it. But with Liam Neeson as David, the music prof caught between his doctor wife, Catherine (Julianne Moore), and Chloe (Amanda Seyfried), there's enough erotic steam generated to make you suspend disbelief. The hottest part of the film comes when Chloe's verbal reports of her sexual outings with David start to get Catherine turned on. So much so that the two women get it on. The best of Egoyan's films (The Sweet Hereafter, Exotica) deserve serious attention. Not this time.
- Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Julianne Moore
- Directed by Atom Egoyan
From The Archives Issue 142: August 30, 1973
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- Watch Intense New 'House of Cards' Promo
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal