What happens when a jealous wife hires a hooker to make a play for her husband to see if he'll bite? See Chloe, Atom Egoyan's remake of the 2003 French film Nathalie, and find out. I didn't believe a word of it. But with Liam Neeson as David, the music prof caught between his doctor wife, Catherine (Julianne Moore), and Chloe (Amanda Seyfried), there's enough erotic steam generated to make you suspend disbelief. The hottest part of the film comes when Chloe's verbal reports of her sexual outings with David start to get Catherine turned on. So much so that the two women get it on. The best of Egoyan's films (The Sweet Hereafter, Exotica) deserve serious attention. Not this time.
- Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Julianne Moore
- Directed by Atom Egoyan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- Hear Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung in 20 Different Styles
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Paul McCartney Talks Nixed 'McCartney/Lennon' Songwriting Credit