What happens when a jealous wife hires a hooker to make a play for her husband to see if he'll bite? See Chloe, Atom Egoyan's remake of the 2003 French film Nathalie, and find out. I didn't believe a word of it. But with Liam Neeson as David, the music prof caught between his doctor wife, Catherine (Julianne Moore), and Chloe (Amanda Seyfried), there's enough erotic steam generated to make you suspend disbelief. The hottest part of the film comes when Chloe's verbal reports of her sexual outings with David start to get Catherine turned on. So much so that the two women get it on. The best of Egoyan's films (The Sweet Hereafter, Exotica) deserve serious attention. Not this time.
- Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Julianne Moore
- Directed by Atom Egoyan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'