What happens when a jealous wife hires a hooker to make a play for her husband to see if he'll bite? See Chloe, Atom Egoyan's remake of the 2003 French film Nathalie, and find out. I didn't believe a word of it. But with Liam Neeson as David, the music prof caught between his doctor wife, Catherine (Julianne Moore), and Chloe (Amanda Seyfried), there's enough erotic steam generated to make you suspend disbelief. The hottest part of the film comes when Chloe's verbal reports of her sexual outings with David start to get Catherine turned on. So much so that the two women get it on. The best of Egoyan's films (The Sweet Hereafter, Exotica) deserve serious attention. Not this time.
- Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Julianne Moore
- Directed by Atom Egoyan
From The Archives Issue 142: August 30, 1973
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Justin Bieber Threatens to Sue Over Nude Photos
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner