There's more killer suspense and shocking intimacy in this one-of-a-kind documentary than you'll find in a dozen thrillers. You'll laugh hard and cry too. Don't let anyone, especially critics, spoil this story of Nev Schulman, 24, a New York photographer who strikes up a Facebook relationship with an eight-year-old Michigan girl and her family, including a hottie stepsister. When Nev decides to visit, accompanied by his brother Ariel, Henry Joost and their DV cameras, the film unravels its secrets. You'll be talking about this one for weeks.
- Nev Schulman
- Directed by Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- Bill Cosby Rape Accusers Speak Out: 'The Public's Mind Will Be Blown'
- Andy Samberg on '7 Days in Hell,' Mockumentaries and Threeways
- Watch Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young With Pearl Jam, Blind Melon Members
- 'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff Signs 'Lego Movie' Directors
- Caitlyn Jenner Is 'Free' in New 'I Am Cait' Trailer