Ninety minutes of being buried alive with Ryan Reynolds: Didn't we all suffer that in The Proposal? Look, Reynolds give it his all as an American truck driver in Baghdad taken hostage in a coffin to pay for our capitalist sins. But this is gimmick cinema. And it burned me that he got cellphone service in a coffin when mine fades in fresh air.
- Ryan Reynolds
- Directed by Rodrigo CortÃ©s
From The Archives Issue 157: March 28, 1974
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time