This is a phenomenal movie. One thing that Michael Moore is unafraid to do — and which really resonates with an enormous audience — is tell the truth. His take is very populist. It's the take of the American working people who are not represented by our leaders. And the politics are delivered with such warmth and humor. It's entertaining at the same time that it's cutting, and that's a tribute to him as a filmmaker.
Bowling for Columbine
- Bowling for Columbine
- Michael Moore, Marilyn Manson, George W. Bush, Dick Clark, Charlton Heston
- Directed by Michael Moore
From The Archives Issue 252: November 17, 1977
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- Acid Tests Turn 50: Wavy Gravy, Merry Prankster Ken Babbs Look Back