This is a phenomenal movie. One thing that Michael Moore is unafraid to do — and which really resonates with an enormous audience — is tell the truth. His take is very populist. It's the take of the American working people who are not represented by our leaders. And the politics are delivered with such warmth and humor. It's entertaining at the same time that it's cutting, and that's a tribute to him as a filmmaker.
Bowling for Columbine
- Bowling for Columbine
- Michael Moore, Marilyn Manson, George W. Bush, Dick Clark, Charlton Heston
- Directed by Michael Moore
From The Archives Issue 252: November 17, 1977
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- What Would Actually Happen If We Broke Up the Banks?
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy