This is a phenomenal movie. One thing that Michael Moore is unafraid to do — and which really resonates with an enormous audience — is tell the truth. His take is very populist. It's the take of the American working people who are not represented by our leaders. And the politics are delivered with such warmth and humor. It's entertaining at the same time that it's cutting, and that's a tribute to him as a filmmaker.
Bowling for Columbine
- Bowling for Columbine
- Michael Moore, Marilyn Manson, George W. Bush, Dick Clark, Charlton Heston
- Directed by Michael Moore
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Jesus and Mary Chain Look Back on 30 Years of 'Psychocandy'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski