Here's a movie that starts in your face and, amazingly, keeps coming at you. That's a good thing. Writer-director Evan Glodell's explosive debut feature is a thing of toxic beauty. Glodell plays Woodrow, a young blood with no place to go. So he and his buddy Aiden (Tyler Dawson) obsess over drinking, sex, Mad Max muscle cars, and building weapons of (they hope) mass destruction. The flamethrower they construct is an ideal start for their plan of leaving the world in ashes. Things mellow a bit when Woodrow falls for Milly (Jessie Wiseman), a hot blonde with fantasies to rivals his own. But enough of plot. Bellflower needs to be seen. Of course Glodell goes too far. But the movie he's built is one hot ride.
- Evan Glodell, Jessie Wiseman, Tyler Dawson
- Directed by Evan Glodell
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- NBA Free Agency: How the Spurs Swung LaMarcus Aldridge
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag