Here's a movie that starts in your face and, amazingly, keeps coming at you. That's a good thing. Writer-director Evan Glodell's explosive debut feature is a thing of toxic beauty. Glodell plays Woodrow, a young blood with no place to go. So he and his buddy Aiden (Tyler Dawson) obsess over drinking, sex, Mad Max muscle cars, and building weapons of (they hope) mass destruction. The flamethrower they construct is an ideal start for their plan of leaving the world in ashes. Things mellow a bit when Woodrow falls for Milly (Jessie Wiseman), a hot blonde with fantasies to rivals his own. But enough of plot. Bellflower needs to be seen. Of course Glodell goes too far. But the movie he's built is one hot ride.
- Evan Glodell, Jessie Wiseman, Tyler Dawson
- Directed by Evan Glodell
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- Watch Amy Winehouse Walk Red Carpet, Gush Over Beyonce in Cut 'Amy' Scene
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 10 Best Movies and TV Shows to Stream in December
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Jimmy Page Before Led Zeppelin: 20 Great Sixties Session Songs
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best