Jim (Jason Biggs) gets a blow job under a restaurant table from Michelle (Alyson Hannigan), the girl he's going to marry. Stifler (Seann William Scott) swallows dog shit and pretends it's chocolate. Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas) gets it on again with Stifler's mom (Jennifer Coolidge). Pubic hair winds up in the wedding cake. I don't care that Jesse Dylan (Bob's son) directed it, or that it grossed $34 million on opening weekend — this third hunk of Pie is a worn-out gross-out, a remnant of a genre that now seems so five minutes ago.
- American Wedding
- Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan
- Directed by Jesse Dylan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies