Jim (Jason Biggs) gets a blow job under a restaurant table from Michelle (Alyson Hannigan), the girl he's going to marry. Stifler (Seann William Scott) swallows dog shit and pretends it's chocolate. Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas) gets it on again with Stifler's mom (Jennifer Coolidge). Pubic hair winds up in the wedding cake. I don't care that Jesse Dylan (Bob's son) directed it, or that it grossed $34 million on opening weekend — this third hunk of Pie is a worn-out gross-out, a remnant of a genre that now seems so five minutes ago.
- American Wedding
- Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan
- Directed by Jesse Dylan
From The Archives Issue 231: January 27, 1977
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust