Jim (Jason Biggs) gets a blow job under a restaurant table from Michelle (Alyson Hannigan), the girl he's going to marry. Stifler (Seann William Scott) swallows dog shit and pretends it's chocolate. Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas) gets it on again with Stifler's mom (Jennifer Coolidge). Pubic hair winds up in the wedding cake. I don't care that Jesse Dylan (Bob's son) directed it, or that it grossed $34 million on opening weekend — this third hunk of Pie is a worn-out gross-out, a remnant of a genre that now seems so five minutes ago.
- American Wedding
- Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan
- Directed by Jesse Dylan
From The Archives Issue 231: January 27, 1977
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Flashback: Jimmy Page Forms Short-Lived Supergroup With Members of Yes