With that breathless title, this concert film practically dares itself to deliver. But deliver it does, big time, thanks to that giant IMAX screen and six channels of enveloping Digital Surround Sound. Director Martyn Atkins slams you into the onstage action with the likes of Kid Rock, Sting, Sheryl Crow, B.B. King, Macy Gray, Carlos Santana, Al Green, Moby, George Clinton and Mary J. Blige. And interviews with the musicians, conducted by rock journalist Anthony DeCurtis, add backstage intimacy.
All Access: Front Row. Backstage. Live!
- All Access: Front Row. Backstage. Live!
- Sheryl Crow, Mary J. Blige
- Directed by Martyn Atkins
From The Archives Issue 259: February 23, 1978
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Travis Scott Arrested After Fans Storm Lollapalooza Stage
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free