With that breathless title, this concert film practically dares itself to deliver. But deliver it does, big time, thanks to that giant IMAX screen and six channels of enveloping Digital Surround Sound. Director Martyn Atkins slams you into the onstage action with the likes of Kid Rock, Sting, Sheryl Crow, B.B. King, Macy Gray, Carlos Santana, Al Green, Moby, George Clinton and Mary J. Blige. And interviews with the musicians, conducted by rock journalist Anthony DeCurtis, add backstage intimacy.
All Access: Front Row. Backstage. Live!
- All Access: Front Row. Backstage. Live!
- Sheryl Crow, Mary J. Blige
- Directed by Martyn Atkins
From The Archives Issue 259: February 23, 1978
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- Serj Tankian on 'Personal' Film Soundtrack, State of System of a Down
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Detail New Album 'The Getaway'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger