Remember Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle in 2004 or the first sequel, Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay, in 2008.? If so, you'll feel like you've already seen A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, except that it's in 3D and set around the holidays. Slacker Kumar (Kal Penn), the son of Indian immigrants, is still shitfaced on weed. But Harold (John Cho), his Korean buddy, has made it on Wall Street (protesters are trying to occupy his office) and found a Latina wife who's ovulating. "Fuck a baby into me, Harold," she squeals. You get my point. We're getting more of the same, but less of the impact, like weed from a bad dealer. It's not long before Harold, or Roldy as Kumar calls him, is high again, pushing past weed into cocaine, Ecstasy and crack. A new character, the daughter of Harold's friend (Thomas Lennon), also gets to sample the goods. Hi-larious, huh? The openly gay Neil Patrick Harris, or NPH as we fans calls him, again portrays himself as a shameless pussyhound. "See you in the fourth," he tells the boys, hinting at yet another sequel. Say it isn't so. H&K are past their sell-by date. Way past.
A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
- A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
- John Cho, Kal Pann
- Directed by Todd Strauss-Schulson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'