It's probably the movie event of the summer if you're an eight-year-old girl who doesn't get out much. Otherwise, watching Hilary Duff as an L.A. student who meets her prince (Chad Michael Murray) on the Internet and loses her cell phone instead of a slipper is instant sugar shock. The one in this review goes to Jennifer Coolidge as the Duff's stepmom — a Botox freak who runs a diner to finance her own extreme makeover. She's the only life in this sad-sack party.
A Cinderella Story
- A Cinderella Story
- Hilary Duff, Chad Michael Murray, Brenda Song, Brad Bufanda, Jennifer Coolidge
- Directed by Mark Rosman
From The Archives Issue 103: March 2, 1972
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70