Brad Pitt has played Benjamin Button, Tyler Durden, Jesse James and now, he'll star as the cover boy of Rolling Stone's Year-End Double Issue. In the cover story, Pitts talks to Mark Binelli from the set of Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds about raising a family with Angelina Jolie, Barack Obama's presidential victory and his new film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Be sure to check back later today as Rolling Stone reveals its Top 50 Albums and Top 100 Songs of 2008, but for now, read an excerpt from the new issue, plus Pitt's past RS interviews and other heartthrobs who have graced our cover:
The New Issue of Rolling Stone: Brad Pitt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'