Jim Jarmusch On ATP, Festivals, and Crystal Meth
We also talked with filmmaker Jim Jarmusch, who curated ATP's Sunday lineup. "For me, it's a big release to be at a music festival," Jarmusch said. His chosen lineup included the Greenhornes, Black Angels, GZA and Raekwon. "There was a lot [of hip hop] I would have chosen, but I just had to go with the Wu Tang," he explained. Jarmusch also told us about getting his fill of massive rock festivals at Bonnaroo in 2007. "When the Police played, they shut down all the other stages, so I went to eat dinner," he said. "I have a problem when Sting takes his shirt off." Come back to rollingstone.com tomorrow to hear about Jarmusch's plans for an upcoming Stooges documentary.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- The White Devil Kingpin