Jim Jarmusch On ATP, Festivals, and Crystal Meth
We also talked with filmmaker Jim Jarmusch, who curated ATP's Sunday lineup. "For me, it's a big release to be at a music festival," Jarmusch said. His chosen lineup included the Greenhornes, Black Angels, GZA and Raekwon. "There was a lot [of hip hop] I would have chosen, but I just had to go with the Wu Tang," he explained. Jarmusch also told us about getting his fill of massive rock festivals at Bonnaroo in 2007. "When the Police played, they shut down all the other stages, so I went to eat dinner," he said. "I have a problem when Sting takes his shirt off." Come back to rollingstone.com tomorrow to hear about Jarmusch's plans for an upcoming Stooges documentary.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- David Lee Roth Receives 14 Stitches After 'Kimmel' Baton Accident
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Steven Tyler Announces Solo Country Album
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut