Jim Jarmusch On ATP, Festivals, and Crystal Meth
We also talked with filmmaker Jim Jarmusch, who curated ATP's Sunday lineup. "For me, it's a big release to be at a music festival," Jarmusch said. His chosen lineup included the Greenhornes, Black Angels, GZA and Raekwon. "There was a lot [of hip hop] I would have chosen, but I just had to go with the Wu Tang," he explained. Jarmusch also told us about getting his fill of massive rock festivals at Bonnaroo in 2007. "When the Police played, they shut down all the other stages, so I went to eat dinner," he said. "I have a problem when Sting takes his shirt off." Come back to rollingstone.com tomorrow to hear about Jarmusch's plans for an upcoming Stooges documentary.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'