True Blood actress Deborah Ann Woll took time out from her Rolling Stone photo shoot to answer your questions from Twitter and Facebook. In this video, you can watch Woll pose in sexy lingerie at the shoot and explain that since she's always been a big fan of horror movies, playing a character like the sinister vampire Jessica Hamby has always been one of her career goals. "It's always more fun to play the scary thing than to be scared of things," she says. Also, the actress reveals that the fake blood used on the True Blood set actually tastes just like minty chocolate.
Deborah Ann Woll Sexy star reveals 'True Blood' secrets
Actress reveals secrets of 'True Blood'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- Mad Season, Temple of the Dog Reunite at Overwhelming One-Off Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Jack White Performs With Q-Tip at Sold-Out Madison Square Garden Gig
- Watch Rihanna, Kanye and McCartney on 'FourFiveSeconds' Video Shoot
- One Dead, Two Injured After Set Collapse on Martin Scorsese's Film 'Silence'
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize