True Blood actress Deborah Ann Woll took time out from her Rolling Stone photo shoot to answer your questions from Twitter and Facebook. In this video, you can watch Woll pose in sexy lingerie at the shoot and explain that since she's always been a big fan of horror movies, playing a character like the sinister vampire Jessica Hamby has always been one of her career goals. "It's always more fun to play the scary thing than to be scared of things," she says. Also, the actress reveals that the fake blood used on the True Blood set actually tastes just like minty chocolate.
Deborah Ann Woll Sexy star reveals 'True Blood' secrets
Actress reveals secrets of 'True Blood'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Erin Brockovich Blames 'Corrupt Politics and F--king Greed' for Water Crisis
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote