True Blood actress Deborah Ann Woll took time out from her Rolling Stone photo shoot to answer your questions from Twitter and Facebook. In this video, you can watch Woll pose in sexy lingerie at the shoot and explain that since she's always been a big fan of horror movies, playing a character like the sinister vampire Jessica Hamby has always been one of her career goals. "It's always more fun to play the scary thing than to be scared of things," she says. Also, the actress reveals that the fake blood used on the True Blood set actually tastes just like minty chocolate.
Deborah Ann Woll Sexy star reveals 'True Blood' secrets
Actress reveals secrets of 'True Blood'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- 'Rocky Horror' at 40: Hear Soundtrack Outtake, Read Producer's Reflections
- See Sara Evans, REO Speedwagon Collide on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'