True Blood actress Deborah Ann Woll took time out from her Rolling Stone photo shoot to answer your questions from Twitter and Facebook. In this video, you can watch Woll pose in sexy lingerie at the shoot and explain that since she's always been a big fan of horror movies, playing a character like the sinister vampire Jessica Hamby has always been one of her career goals. "It's always more fun to play the scary thing than to be scared of things," she says. Also, the actress reveals that the fake blood used on the True Blood set actually tastes just like minty chocolate.
Deborah Ann Woll Sexy star reveals 'True Blood' secrets
Actress reveals secrets of 'True Blood'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Screen Rant5 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Ta-Nehisi Coates on Race, Hip-Hop and Being Praised by Toni Morrison
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Sandra Bland Was Murdered
- Farm Aid 30: Willie Nelson, Neil Young Headline 30th Anniversary Show