True Blood actress Deborah Ann Woll took time out from her Rolling Stone photo shoot to answer your questions from Twitter and Facebook. In this video, you can watch Woll pose in sexy lingerie at the shoot and explain that since she's always been a big fan of horror movies, playing a character like the sinister vampire Jessica Hamby has always been one of her career goals. "It's always more fun to play the scary thing than to be scared of things," she says. Also, the actress reveals that the fake blood used on the True Blood set actually tastes just like minty chocolate.
Deborah Ann Woll Sexy star reveals 'True Blood' secrets
Actress reveals secrets of 'True Blood'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'