Chaz Bono, the transgender son of Cher and the late Sonny Bono, was kicked off Dancing with the Stars last night, but he's got his eye on pursuing a new career in acting. "The first thing I really wanted to do with my life was act," Bono tells Rolling Stone. "I went to a performing arts high school and was a drama major. I didn't know I was transgender at the time, but I knew I had a really hard time playing female characters. Now that that's been fixed, that's something I'd like the opportunity to try again."
Chaz Bono On pursuing a career in acting
Cher's son plans next move after 'Dancing with the Stars'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc