Celebrity Rehab will return to VH1 airwaves for a second season, as Dr. Drew will attempt to mend the drug-addled lives of some of pop culture's most insignificant celebrities. Undergoing detoxification this time around is L.A. riot catalyst Rodney King, Rod Stewart's son Sean, model/Playmate Amber Smith and Rehab season one star Jeff Conaway. Filling out the roster is former American Idol contestant Nikki McKibbon, music video icon Tawny Kitaen and, most notably, Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler. Also making a cameo this season will be clinically insane actor Gary Busey, who will regularly stop by to "share his experiences and thoughts on the recovery process," which we assume will involve shouting nonsense and punching Dr. Drew in the balls.
Video Vixen Tawny Kitaen, GNR's Steven Adler Enter "Celebrity Rehab"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man