Music video games have been on an uncertain trajectory lately, with sales of dancing simulators, tribute pieces and mobile titles on the rise, while titles based around plastic instruments are increasingly falling off the charts. A new rhythm gaming title, Say What?!, designed by DJ Hero ex-pats 8linQ, hopes to turn the beat around though with a new formula that sees you trying to match song lyrics with random objects. Available as a free download for the iPhone and iPad, and offering a number of songs in random genres from hip-hop to pop and electronic to play with, we give the promising title a detailed once-over in the latest episode of Gear Up.
Video: 'Say What' Mobile Music Game Matches Lyrics with Random Objects
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Why Fewer People Want Their MTV
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'