Thanks to the new electronic music synthesizer t-shirt, Eighties new wave fans have a viable alternative to smearing on eyeliner and joining Cure cover bands. To channel the ghost of Gary Numan, you literally just tap a chest-mounted decal, which sports 25 working keys. Up to eight can be played at once, with several prerecorded sampled sounds from bass, grand piano, retro tunes, diabolical noises and UFO-style otherworldly special effects also at your fingertips. The addition of a battery-powered clip-on mini amplifier will help attract the attention of groupies. Enterprising artists can even team up with buddies wearing playable guitar, drum and microphone -ready speaker tees.
Top Toy: Synthesizer T-Shirt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams