Thanks to the new electronic music synthesizer t-shirt, Eighties new wave fans have a viable alternative to smearing on eyeliner and joining Cure cover bands. To channel the ghost of Gary Numan, you literally just tap a chest-mounted decal, which sports 25 working keys. Up to eight can be played at once, with several prerecorded sampled sounds from bass, grand piano, retro tunes, diabolical noises and UFO-style otherworldly special effects also at your fingertips. The addition of a battery-powered clip-on mini amplifier will help attract the attention of groupies. Enterprising artists can even team up with buddies wearing playable guitar, drum and microphone -ready speaker tees.
Top Toy: Synthesizer T-Shirt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions