Thanks to the new electronic music synthesizer t-shirt, Eighties new wave fans have a viable alternative to smearing on eyeliner and joining Cure cover bands. To channel the ghost of Gary Numan, you literally just tap a chest-mounted decal, which sports 25 working keys. Up to eight can be played at once, with several prerecorded sampled sounds from bass, grand piano, retro tunes, diabolical noises and UFO-style otherworldly special effects also at your fingertips. The addition of a battery-powered clip-on mini amplifier will help attract the attention of groupies. Enterprising artists can even team up with buddies wearing playable guitar, drum and microphone -ready speaker tees.
Top Toy: Synthesizer T-Shirt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- The 10 Craziest Beefs in MTV VMA History
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- Keith Richards Talks First Solo LP in 23 Years: 'Time Flies!'
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor