Thanks to the new electronic music synthesizer t-shirt, Eighties new wave fans have a viable alternative to smearing on eyeliner and joining Cure cover bands. To channel the ghost of Gary Numan, you literally just tap a chest-mounted decal, which sports 25 working keys. Up to eight can be played at once, with several prerecorded sampled sounds from bass, grand piano, retro tunes, diabolical noises and UFO-style otherworldly special effects also at your fingertips. The addition of a battery-powered clip-on mini amplifier will help attract the attention of groupies. Enterprising artists can even team up with buddies wearing playable guitar, drum and microphone -ready speaker tees.
Top Toy: Synthesizer T-Shirt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?