Thanks to the new electronic music synthesizer t-shirt, Eighties new wave fans have a viable alternative to smearing on eyeliner and joining Cure cover bands. To channel the ghost of Gary Numan, you literally just tap a chest-mounted decal, which sports 25 working keys. Up to eight can be played at once, with several prerecorded sampled sounds from bass, grand piano, retro tunes, diabolical noises and UFO-style otherworldly special effects also at your fingertips. The addition of a battery-powered clip-on mini amplifier will help attract the attention of groupies. Enterprising artists can even team up with buddies wearing playable guitar, drum and microphone -ready speaker tees.
Top Toy: Synthesizer T-Shirt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Watch Paul McCartney Perform 'Get Back' With Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'