Thanks to the new electronic music synthesizer t-shirt, Eighties new wave fans have a viable alternative to smearing on eyeliner and joining Cure cover bands. To channel the ghost of Gary Numan, you literally just tap a chest-mounted decal, which sports 25 working keys. Up to eight can be played at once, with several prerecorded sampled sounds from bass, grand piano, retro tunes, diabolical noises and UFO-style otherworldly special effects also at your fingertips. The addition of a battery-powered clip-on mini amplifier will help attract the attention of groupies. Enterprising artists can even team up with buddies wearing playable guitar, drum and microphone -ready speaker tees.
Top Toy: Synthesizer T-Shirt
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonBehind-The-Scenes Secrets Of Comedy’s ’90s Glory Days
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Adele Perform Smoky '25' Ballad 'Million Years Ago'
- Tips for Dealing With Fake 'Racist Uncle' Think Pieces This Thanksgiving
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'