• Lady Gaga's "Marry the Night" video is going down as one of her most inventive and emotional clips to date, but it also doesn't fall short on style. As she confided to us in her video preview, "It's not that I'm dishonest. I just loathe reality." So she stylizes it here in "next season's Calvin Klein" and "custom Giuseppe Zanotti." Naturally, there's further sartorial drama on deck: serious Christian Louboutin boots in her mighty, leather-clad Trans Am scenes, vintage bedazzled Versace denim and a number of Black Swan-channeling ballet outfits.
• Supermodel and recent newlywed Kate Moss poses as none other than Ziggy Stardust on the cover of this month's Vogue Paris. With her dramatic bone stucture and jaunty quiff, she effortlessly mirrors David Bowie circa 1973.
• Critics may not love Madonna's directorial efforts, but they are certainly praising her latest style choices: they're hailing her Robert Cavalli look at the premiere of her new film, W.E., as a recent best. The pop icon wore a black and silver leather jacket, top and trouser combo, looking radiant and "age-appropriate." Will she continue to champion sophistication over youthful appeal as she crafts her next album-specific image? We'll be keeping an eye on her Super Bowl halftime performance style and impending clothing line to find out which fashion path the matriarch of pop will take next.
• She already has a billion-dollar fashion empire, but pregnant pop star Jessica Simpson has announced plans to expand into maternity wear early next year. She's the second expectant singer to create such a line in recent months: Beyoncé's is already in development.
• The final collection that Amy Winehouse guest-designed for Fred Perry is now available for purchase online. The pastel-heavy collection is a bittersweet reminder of Winehouse's beloved retro style sensibilities: the prints include Cadillacs, jukeboxes and cat-eye sunglasses.