• Kanye West will be releasing the second edition of his Air Yeezy line for Nike some time next year. The shoe was first released in three colors in 2009 and proved to be a major success. So far, the new edition – complete with spikes and straps – looks to be inspired by West's favorite futurist-leaning European designers. And unlike the negative reaction his ambitious womenswear line received last month, the Air Weezy 2 looks set to be another hit.
• Katy Perry's second fragrance, Meow, hits Nordstrom stores nationwide on November 15th. Perry says this scent was inspired by her past year of confectionary-oriented aesthetics. "It was probably because of the California Dreams tour," she tells WWD. "Everything I’ve seen for the last year has been like cotton-candy scented or huge peppermints or massive gummy bears."
• Iggy Pop will be the face of advertisements for Paco Rabanne’s new men’s and women’s fragrances, Black XS L’Excès, due in France come January. Music Video director Jonas Akerlund (Lady Gaga and Beyonce's "Telephone," Madonna's "Ray of Light") shot the commercial.
• Speaking of Akerlund, the video he directed for Duran Duran's "Girl Panic" will feature a host of supermodels – including Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford and Helena Christensen – portraying the band while Duran Duran take on supporting roles.
• The afterparty for Versace's highly anticipated collaboration with H&M will star both Nicki Minaj and Prince, who will give separate performances. Says Donatella Versace of the artistic boon: "To have my friend, the great, the amazing, the one and only Prince, and the extraordinary Nicki Minaj both perform at the event, will create exactly the feeling of joy and glamour I want this partnership to express."