Google+, a new social network which divides friends into circles that you can limit sharing streams of status updates, photos and videos with, hopes to dethrone Facebook. But the actual pluses to Google's service seem suspiciously few, ranging from integration into Gmail, Calendar and Docs to enhanced privacy controls, Sparks news feeds and Hangouts video chat rooms where up to 10 can videoconference. Following a string of failed attempts to make the jump from online search juggernaut to social networking giant, can Google steal enough of Facebook's 750 million users to remain relevant? We find out in the latest episode of online video series Gear Up.
Google+ Social Network: Is There Really a Plus to It?
Can Google's new social network take on Facebook?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- My Morning Jacket Detail New Album 'The Waterfall,' Plot U.S. Tour
- Van Halen Releasing First Live Album With David Lee Roth