Google+, a new social network which divides friends into circles that you can limit sharing streams of status updates, photos and videos with, hopes to dethrone Facebook. But the actual pluses to Google's service seem suspiciously few, ranging from integration into Gmail, Calendar and Docs to enhanced privacy controls, Sparks news feeds and Hangouts video chat rooms where up to 10 can videoconference. Following a string of failed attempts to make the jump from online search juggernaut to social networking giant, can Google steal enough of Facebook's 750 million users to remain relevant? We find out in the latest episode of online video series Gear Up.
Google+ Social Network: Is There Really a Plus to It?
Can Google's new social network take on Facebook?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- MTV VMAs 2015's 20 Best and Worst Moments
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time