Google+, a new social network which divides friends into circles that you can limit sharing streams of status updates, photos and videos with, hopes to dethrone Facebook. But the actual pluses to Google's service seem suspiciously few, ranging from integration into Gmail, Calendar and Docs to enhanced privacy controls, Sparks news feeds and Hangouts video chat rooms where up to 10 can videoconference. Following a string of failed attempts to make the jump from online search juggernaut to social networking giant, can Google steal enough of Facebook's 750 million users to remain relevant? We find out in the latest episode of online video series Gear Up.
Google+ Social Network: Is There Really a Plus to It?
Can Google's new social network take on Facebook?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Phil Collins Beats The Odds
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time