Google+, a new social network which divides friends into circles that you can limit sharing streams of status updates, photos and videos with, hopes to dethrone Facebook. But the actual pluses to Google's service seem suspiciously few, ranging from integration into Gmail, Calendar and Docs to enhanced privacy controls, Sparks news feeds and Hangouts video chat rooms where up to 10 can videoconference. Following a string of failed attempts to make the jump from online search juggernaut to social networking giant, can Google steal enough of Facebook's 750 million users to remain relevant? We find out in the latest episode of online video series Gear Up.
Google+ Social Network: Is There Really a Plus to It?
Can Google's new social network take on Facebook?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time