Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline," Kanye West's "Gold Digger" and songs by the Rolling Stones, Lily Allen and Queen — the cast of Fox's new musical dramedy Glee cover 'em all this season. In the new issue Glee — a cross between High School Musical and The Bad News Bears — hits our list of the best reasons to watch TV this fall. Watch the clip above to find out which tracks the cast were most psyched to sing — and get a taste of star Matthew Morrison's rapping skills before his rendition of Kanye West's "Gold Digger" airs on the show (which premieres tonight!).
"Glee" Cast Reveal Their Favorite Covers From Show's Debut Season
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire