FaceTime remains the popular choice amongst Apple users looking to tap into portable videoconferencing’s power to make personalized kissy-faces a reality from remote locales. But free alternate video calling solution Tango, compatible with the iPhone 3GS (not just iPhone 4), iPod Touch and numerous Android devices, makes another welcome option for blowing smooches at long-distance crushes. Simple to use and capable of letting one type of handset dial another, call performance can be subject to visual hiccups, but can be used over 3G and 4G cellular wireless networks in addition to WiFi connections for added convenience. Dial up your current fling, even if they don’t own the same type of cell phone, and you too can visibly shed a tear or vow your undying love this Valentine’s season. Of course, it also works just as well for breakups too, should a new lover decide to suddenly pop on-screen and make an unexpected cameo appearance.
Free App Makes Video Calls!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss12 Famous Actors Who Were Completely Cut From Movies
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
Screen RantTop 10 Most Violent TV Shows
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- 4chan's Overlord Christopher Poole Reveals Why He Walked Away
- Happy Birthday, 'Highway 61': Dylan's Weirdest, Funniest Album Turns 50
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- 10 Great Stevie Ray Vaughan Tributes
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- See Natalie Maines' Brazen Duet With Taylor Swift on 'Goodbye Earl'