FaceTime remains the popular choice amongst Apple users looking to tap into portable videoconferencing’s power to make personalized kissy-faces a reality from remote locales. But free alternate video calling solution Tango, compatible with the iPhone 3GS (not just iPhone 4), iPod Touch and numerous Android devices, makes another welcome option for blowing smooches at long-distance crushes. Simple to use and capable of letting one type of handset dial another, call performance can be subject to visual hiccups, but can be used over 3G and 4G cellular wireless networks in addition to WiFi connections for added convenience. Dial up your current fling, even if they don’t own the same type of cell phone, and you too can visibly shed a tear or vow your undying love this Valentine’s season. Of course, it also works just as well for breakups too, should a new lover decide to suddenly pop on-screen and make an unexpected cameo appearance.
Free App Makes Video Calls!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- James Bond Haunted by Ghosts of His Past in 'Spectre' Teaser
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?