FaceTime remains the popular choice amongst Apple users looking to tap into portable videoconferencing’s power to make personalized kissy-faces a reality from remote locales. But free alternate video calling solution Tango, compatible with the iPhone 3GS (not just iPhone 4), iPod Touch and numerous Android devices, makes another welcome option for blowing smooches at long-distance crushes. Simple to use and capable of letting one type of handset dial another, call performance can be subject to visual hiccups, but can be used over 3G and 4G cellular wireless networks in addition to WiFi connections for added convenience. Dial up your current fling, even if they don’t own the same type of cell phone, and you too can visibly shed a tear or vow your undying love this Valentine’s season. Of course, it also works just as well for breakups too, should a new lover decide to suddenly pop on-screen and make an unexpected cameo appearance.
Free App Makes Video Calls!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Yemen's Hidden War
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Morrissey Alleges Sexual Assault at San Francisco Airport