FaceTime remains the popular choice amongst Apple users looking to tap into portable videoconferencing’s power to make personalized kissy-faces a reality from remote locales. But free alternate video calling solution Tango, compatible with the iPhone 3GS (not just iPhone 4), iPod Touch and numerous Android devices, makes another welcome option for blowing smooches at long-distance crushes. Simple to use and capable of letting one type of handset dial another, call performance can be subject to visual hiccups, but can be used over 3G and 4G cellular wireless networks in addition to WiFi connections for added convenience. Dial up your current fling, even if they don’t own the same type of cell phone, and you too can visibly shed a tear or vow your undying love this Valentine’s season. Of course, it also works just as well for breakups too, should a new lover decide to suddenly pop on-screen and make an unexpected cameo appearance.
Free App Makes Video Calls!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report