FaceTime remains the popular choice amongst Apple users looking to tap into portable videoconferencing’s power to make personalized kissy-faces a reality from remote locales. But free alternate video calling solution Tango, compatible with the iPhone 3GS (not just iPhone 4), iPod Touch and numerous Android devices, makes another welcome option for blowing smooches at long-distance crushes. Simple to use and capable of letting one type of handset dial another, call performance can be subject to visual hiccups, but can be used over 3G and 4G cellular wireless networks in addition to WiFi connections for added convenience. Dial up your current fling, even if they don’t own the same type of cell phone, and you too can visibly shed a tear or vow your undying love this Valentine’s season. Of course, it also works just as well for breakups too, should a new lover decide to suddenly pop on-screen and make an unexpected cameo appearance.
Free App Makes Video Calls!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Lee Brice Joins Garth Brooks Onstage for Surprise Duet