We're calling it Sachamania, and every day this week, we'll unroll the definitive clips from Sacha Baron Cohen's video history. Today we document the great American celebrity ritual: visiting the talk shows. It's possible no one's ever done it as well as Borat. Check out our top seven picks. We think they're the best. If you've seen anything better, let us know.
1. The Daily Show: Borat asks Jon Stewart where his jew-horns are.
2. Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Borat asks Conan about his pubic hair.
3. Jay Leno: Leno arranges sexy time for Borat with . . . Martha Stewart!?!
4. Late Night With David Letterman: Borat shocks Letterman, plays live with Beck.
5. Hannity & Colmes: Borat battles the smug gatekeepers of Fox News.
6. Regis: Regis might be the only host calm and cool enough to neutralize Borat.
7. Howard Stern: Borat kisses Stern's private parts.
To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here
CULTURE 14 Gonzo Masterpieces
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus