Luke Bryan played 58 cities on his Kill the Lights Tour earlier in 2016, but he's not ready to hang it up just yet. The Georgia-born performer just announced 11 additional dates for the tour, with the first show kicking off in Huntington, West Virginia on February 16th, 2017. Brett Eldredge will serve as opening act for all 11 shows.
The first leg of Bryan's Kill the Lights Tour, which kept the superstar busy for the majority of 2016, wrapped up in October in Boston with six sold-out nights at Gillette Stadium. Over the course of the tour's run so far, Bryan has performed for an estimated 1.6 million fans. He also headlined his annual Farm Tour in agricultural communities for an eighth consecutive year, marking the occasion with his first-ever Farm Tour EP.
More recently, Bryan was nominated for Entertainer of the Year and Musical Event of the Year (for "Home Alone Tonight," a duet with Little Big Town's Karen Fairchild) at this year's CMA Awards. During the broadcast, he performed "Move," the dance-floor ready fifth single off his 2015 album and tour namesake Kill the Lights.
The extended dates for Luke Bryan's Kill the Lights Tour are below. Tickets go on sale Friday, December 2nd.
- February 16 – Huntington, WV @ Big Sandy Superstore Arena
- February 17 – Bloomington, IN @ Assembly Hall
- February 18 – Jonesboro, AR @ ASU Convocation Center
- February 23 – Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
- February 25 – Jacksonville, FL @ Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- March 1 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- March 3 – Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena
- March 4 – Providence, RI @ Dunkin’ Donuts Center
- March 9 – Richmond, VA @ Richmond Coliseum
- March 10 – Fayetteville, NC @ Crown Coliseum
- March 17 – Orange Beach, AL @ The Wharf