Muffy: Atlanta Scenester Sings, Raps, Seeks Inner Peace
. Photo by courtesy of Muffy.
Who: Versatile singer-MC who made her name performing in Atlanta's diversely populated clubs. "You have hipsters drinking PBR and black socialites popping bottles," says Muffy (real name Andrella Muffy Gainer). "Then there's the gay scene – they love music. It's a mixing pot."
Sound: Intense electro-pop jams on which Muffy leaps from persona to persona like Nicki Minaj.
zen diva "My favorite way to relax is meditation in my closet," says Muffy, who is signed with Young Jeezy's former manager. "I'll go in anybody's closet and sit in there and meditate."
Shit Job: Muffy is still bound to her day job, scooping poop at a dog kennel. "I like animals," she says. "But sometimes it's kind of gross."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow The Contest
Stay Connected - Program Updates
Thank You! Look for contest updates and more in your inbox.
- Latest Contest News
- Ever since winning the Choose the Cover contest and becoming the first unsigned band to ever appe...
- The Sheepdogs may be the first unsigned band to ever appear on the cover of Rolling Stone, but th...
- The Sheepdogs celebrated their Choose the Cover Contest victory last night at an exclusive party ...
- It's been an amazing week for the Sheepdogs. The boogie rockers from Saskatoon won the Choos...
- After months of competing in the Choose the Cover contest, the Sheepdogs were jubilant ...